How to use Yagi vaults
Yagi is a network of keepers on StarkNet L2 that automate protocol actions!
First of all, do not forget that Yagi Finance is in its alpha, be aware of the risks!
Please hit the Enter App button
- In the same corner, you can connect your ArgentX wallet. ArgentX currently available for Chrome & Brave. Then click to the Vaults.
- In Chrome Web Store, install the extention for ArgentX wallet
3. After this, if you already have your an existing ArgentX wallet, you can use the phase keys and access your wallet. If you don’t have, you can create a new one for free! But please don’t forget to keep safe the private keys to access your wallet any other time!
4. To start to use Yagi Finance, you will need testnet tokens on Goerli Test Network. If you don’t have any, no worries! Click to the “Get Funds from Faucet” or simply to this link and receive your test tokens!
5. In the opening page you will be able to see your available balance, max deposit and min withdraw amounts. You can enter the desired amount into the Deposit bar and by signing it, deposit your funds into Yagi!
6. Approve the transaction by signing it in the pop-up windows of your ArgentX wallet and that’s all! You are ready to explore Yagi Finance!